Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on inlingua Vancouver’s site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on inlingua Vancouver’s site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even “mirror” the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by inlingua Vancouver whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on inlingua Vancouver’s inlinguavancouver.com site are given “as is”. inlingua Vancouver makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, inlingua Vancouver does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should inlingua Vancouver or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on inlingua Vancouver’s Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that inlingua Vancouver or a inlingua Vancouver approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on inlingua Vancouver’s inlinguavancouver.com site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. inlingua Vancouver does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. inlingua Vancouver may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. inlingua Vancouver does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
inlingua Vancouver has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by inlingua Vancouver of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user’s own risk.
inlingua Vancouver may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with inlingua Vancouver’s site should be administered by the laws of the country of Canada with respect to its contention of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
inlingua Vancouver is committed to protecting your privacy. You can visit most pages on our site inlinguavancouver.com without giving us any information about yourself. But sometimes we do need information to provide services that you request, and this privacy statement explains data collection and use in those situations. This privacy statement only applies to inlinguavancouver.com; it does not apply to other online or offline inlingua Vancouver sites, products or services.
Collection of your Personal Information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally, this information is requested when you are registering before entering a contest, ordering e-mail newsletters, joining a limited-access premium site, signing up for an event or training, or when registering for any program to study English at inlingua Vancouver. Personal information collected by inlinguavancouver.com often is limited to e-mail address, language, country or location, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested.
For example: If you choose a service or transaction that requires payment, such as making a purchase in the Registration area of the Web site, we will request personal information necessary for billing such as: name, address, telephone number, and we will instruct you an how to make your payment.
inlinguavancouver.com also collects certain information about your computer hardware and software. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, operating system, domain name, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of inlinguavancouver.com.
inlingua Vancouver’s inlinguavancouver.com also collects information about which pages our customers visit within inlinguavancouver.com. This site visitation data is identified only by a unique ID number, and it is never linked with personal information unless a user consents in advance.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To ensure our site is relevant to your needs.
- To deliver services, such as newsletters, promotions, courses that you request or register for.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To alert you to changes in programs, special offers, updated information and other new services from inlingua Vancouver, if you so request.
- To allow you access to limited-entry areas of our site as appropriate.
We will merge site-visitation data with anonymous demographic information for research purposes, and we may use this information in aggregate to provide more relevant content. In some limited-entry sections of inlinguavancouver.com, with your approval, we will combine site-visitation data with your personal information in order to provide you with personalized content. If you decline permission, we will not provide you the personalized service and won’t merge your personal information with site-visitation data.
If we hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf we will only provide those companies the information they need to deliver the service, and they are prohibited from using that information for any other purpose.
inlingua Vancouver may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on inlingua Vancouver or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of inlingua Vancouver and its family of Web sites, or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of inlingua Vancouver employees, users of inlingua Vancouver products or services, or members of the public.
Your information may be stored and processed in Canada and in any other country in which inlingua Vancouver or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using this site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. inlingua Vancouver abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the The Privacy Commissioner of Canada in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act regarding the collection, use, and retention of data.
Control of your Personal Information
When you register, or otherwise give us personal information, inlinguavancouver.com will not share that information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above.
Registering also allows you to tell us how or whether you want inlinguavancouver.com to communicate with you.
Access to your Personal Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current.
If you register for a language program at inlinguavancouver.com or subscribe to a newsletter, you can inform us of any changes in your personal information by sending us an email. By email you can:
- Inform us of changes in any personal information you have already given us at inlinguavancouver.com.
- Tell us whether you want inlingua Vancouver to send you marketing information.
- Subscribe, or cancel subscriptions to newsletters about our services and courses.
Security of your Personal Information
inlingua Vancouver and inlinguavancouver.com are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide in computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities.
Protection of Children’s Personal Information
inlinguavancouver.com is a general audience site and does not knowingly collect any personal information from children.
Web beacons, also known as clear gif technology, or action tags, may be used to assist in delivering the cookie on our site. This technology tells us how many visitors clicked on key elements (such as links or graphics) on a inlinguavancouver.com Web page. We do not use this technology to access your personally identifiable information on inlinguavancouver.com; it is a tool we use to compile aggregated statistics about inlinguavancouver.com Web site usage. We may share aggregated site statistics with partner companies but do not allow other companies to place clear gifs on our sites.
If you choose to not have your browser accept cookies from the inlinguavancouver.com Web site, you will be able to view the text on the screens, however you will not experience a personalized visit nor will you be able to subscribe to the service offerings on the site.
Enforcement of this Privacy Statement
If you have questions regarding this statement, you should contact inlinguavancouver.com by e-mail.
Changes to this Statement
inlinguavancouver.com will occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated” date at the top of the privacy statement. For material changes to this statement, inlinguavancouver.com will notify you by placing prominent notice on the Web site.
For site security purposes, as well as to ensure that this service remains available to all users, we use software programs to monitor traffic and to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage. In the event of authorized law enforcement investigations and pursuant to any required legal process, information from these sources may be used to help identify an individual.
inlinguavancouver.com reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect,will therefore be rejected.
All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by inlinguavancouver.com without separate announcement.
Referrals and links
inlinguavancouver.com is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages – unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site fromviewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore inlinguavancouver.com is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guestbooks or mailinglists provided on his page.
inlinguavancouver.com intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicatethe copyright of the respective object.
The copyright for any material created by inlinguavancouver.com is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without inlinguavancouver.com’s agreement.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. The use and payment of all offered services are permitted – if and so far technically possible and reasonable – without specification of any personal data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. The use of published postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers and email addresses for marketing purposes is prohibited, offenders sending unwanted spam messages will be punished.
Legal validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.