Our online placement test will indicate your level of English. This placement test will give you an idea of which level you need to start your English course. Your test result may also help you determine if you are ready to join the IELTS preparation course, the TESTS course or the University Preparation Course.
Please follow these instructions:
- Click on the link to open the inlingua Online Placement Tests.
- Select you want to take the test in English and click on TAKE THE TEST.
- Choose YES to the question Do you want us to send your result to the inlingua center of your choice? Then choose country CANADA and center VANCOUVER.
- Register your personal information. Make sure you type in your LAST NAME, FIRST NAME, your EMAIL address.
- Select from the list the English level you think you are (Beginner, Basic, Advanced, Good, Proficient) and then click on TAKE THE TEST.
- Finish all the questions until you receive the score. In this moment, you have finished.
- inlingua Vancouver will receive the results of your test and a detailed evaluation.
TYPES OF QUESTIONS ON THE TEST
There are different types of questions. For example:
- DRAG AND DROP: Choose the right answer, click on it with the mouse and take it to the right place.
- SELECT A WORD: Choose the right word among 4 options that best combines with the sentence.
- ORDER A SENTENCE: Click on it with the mouse and take it to the right place.
- CHOOSE FROM A LIST: Choose the right word from a list.
- WRITE THE ANSWER: Type the right answer.
- CHOOSE THE RIGHT IMAGE: Read the definition and select the right image.
- CLICK A BUTTON: Select if a sentence makes sense or not by clicking on the right button.
WRITTEN PLACEMENT TEST AND ORAL INTERVIEW FOR NEW STUDENTS AT INLINGUA VANCOUVER
- When new students start their English course at inlingua Vancouver, on the first day they will take a Written Placement Test and also an Oral Interview with our teachers.
- inlingua Vancouver uses these results to place our new students in the most appropriate level for them, according to their speaking, listening, reading and writing skills.
- The result of the online test might be slightly different from our tests on the first day as we will test also your Speaking skills.